7RM – Pack Size: 48/9.95oz. portions per case
Child Nutrition Information:
076918 – One 9.95oz. Vincenzo’s 7″ Quality Rise Cheese Pizza Provides 2.00oz. Equivalent Meat Alternate, 6 3/4 Servings of Bread Alternate, and 1/4 Cup Vegetable for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
Allergens: Wheat and Milk.
Nardone Bros. is a peanut and tree nut-free facility.
1. Preheat oven before baking.
2. Remove pizza from all packaging and wrapping.
For a softer crust: Preheat oven to 400° F. Place pizza on a cookie sheet on center rack. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
For a crispier crust: Preheat oven to 425° F. Place pizza directly on center rack. Cook for 8-11 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
Conveyor, Deck or Convection Oven:
1. Remove pizza from all packaging and wrapping.
2. Place pizza on pan or screen.
3. Bake until cheese is bubbling with light brown spots. Remove pizza and let cool.
Conveyor Oven: 475° F for 7-9 minutes.
Deck Oven: 500° F for 7-10 minutes.
Convection Oven: 375° F for 6-10 minutes.