Pack Size: 48/9.80oz. portions per case
Child Nutrition Information:
095033- Each 9.80oz Serving of 7″ Self-Rising Pepperoni Pizza provides 2.00oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate, and 1/8 cup vegetable for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
DISCLAIMER: This product contains grains that are not creditable in school meal programs. Additional grains must be served to meet meal pattern requirements.
1. Preheat oven before baking.
2. Remove pizza from all packaging and wrapping.
For a softer crust: Preheat oven to 400° F. Place pizza on a cookie sheet on center rack. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
For a crispier crust: Preheat oven to 425° F. Place pizza directly on center rack. Cook for 8-11 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
Conveyor, Deck or Convection Oven:
1. Remove pizza from all packaging and wrapping.
2. Place pizza on pan or screen.
3. Bake until cheese is bubbling with light brown spots. Remove pizza and let cool.
Conveyor Oven: 475° F for 7-9 minutes.
Deck Oven: 500° F for 7-10 minutes.
Convection Oven: 375° F for 6-10 minutes.